Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pinterest FAIL

I am sad to say that I suffered a Pinterest fail this week while attempting to make fudge. Here's the story...


 I was browsing Pinterest to find the next addition to Pinteresting Creations when I came across picture after picture of fudge. YUM.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/177329304053445901/
I went to the grocery store, got the ingredients, turned on some Pandora Radio and started cooking!

I got my ingredients all ready to go! 

Starting cooking the butter, sugar, and evaporated milk! 

Looks promising, right? Bubbly and delicious! 

WRONG! It looks like ground beef, not fudge. 

Another terrible view of the "fudge"


Suggestions:
  1. Don't cook it for 5 minutes! It says to in the recipe and I'm pretty sure that's what caused this disaster
  2. If you have a candy thermometer, use it. 
  3. Once it is burnt, it is done, Don't try and save it! 



Maybe I'll try again next week but for now this is a #PinterestFail







No comments:

Post a Comment