For this week's Pinteresting creation I made
Bite Sized Apple Pies!
Here's the link to Pinterest that I used for the recipe:
This recipe was quick, easy, inexpensive, and delicious!
Ingredients:
Apple
Butter
Brown Sugar
Crescent Rolls
Cinnamon
Vanilla Ice Cream
![]() |
| My plating of an bite size apple pie. Photographing plates is a lot harder than I thought it would be! |

Yummy! I will definitely be viewing your blog! :) I love food !
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteOoooh O_o those look delicious!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so delicious!:)
ReplyDeleteYum! That looks so good!
ReplyDeleteYum! Might have to try this out.
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious! Cant wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteI've made this recipe with biscuits instead of Crescent Rolls, but they're basically the same thing, good either way!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute background! Love the recipe too!
ReplyDeleteSounds good! I love cooking, I'll have to try this!
ReplyDeleteAwesome post! I love trying new recipes!
ReplyDeleteApple pie is one of my favorites, super jealous I did not get any!
ReplyDeleteYour blog name is so cool. So creative.
ReplyDeleteApple pie is always one of my favorites, maybe you can make it for Cordell and I.
ReplyDelete